The new GBA ST1 offers a new dimension in bill acceptors. It is a cost-effective, compact banknote stacker unit. Includes the following key features:
- The ST1 can be disassembled and reassembled in 30 secs.
- There is easy access to all the key components
- Reconfiguration between upstacker and downstacker only requires the replacement of one part.
- On-Board Programming offers push button note enable & disable and calibration
- Current GBA programming & diagnostics tools are compatible with the ST1
- Safety is on the menu with plug pack power for AC powered applications.
The new GBA ST1 offers a new dimension in bill acceptors. It is a cost-effective, compact banknote stacker unit. With a robust plastic construction, the GBA ST1 can be used in either an up or down note stacking orientation and has the option of lockable cashboxes, to maximise cash security. To accommodate slim-line machine designs, the GBA ST1 can be configured to be situated in depths as limiting as 10cm.
The GBA ST1 offers a variety of interface options including the MDB vending protocol and CCTalk. Flashing note guides have been introduced to provide more obvious and user friendly interaction whilst an innovative new discrimination method, “Sense Technology”, has been developed to provide high level acceptance of true notes whilst maintaining security against counterfeit and fraud attempts. The GBA ST1 delivers the performance and functionality previously restricted to top end note validators, at a price to suit most budgets.
Whilst the GBA ST1 meets all the standards expected of a bill acceptor, the focus has been on reliability and serviceability.